Julia E. LingysAssociate
- Email Us
Email address for service pursuant to Code of Civil Procedure 1016(e): [email protected]
Julia E. Lingys’s practice focuses on trust and estate litigation, probate and trust administration, and conservatorship and guardianship matters.
Ms. Lingys received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Economics from the University of California, Santa Barbara and a Juris Doctorate from the University of California, Davis.
Ms. Lingys is a member of the Trusts and Estates Section of the State Bar of California and the Estate Planning and Probate Section of the San Mateo County Bar Association. She has served on various committees, including the panel to revise the San Mateo County Local Rules for Probate. The Court has appointed her to serve on its Independent Counsel panel, through which she represented conservatees and minors in a wide variety of matters.
Ms. Lingys was born in San Francisco and grew up in San Mateo, California. She attended Hillsdale High School where she graduated valedictorian. She is conversant in German.
- Estate and trust litigation
- Probate and trust administration
- Conservatorship and guardianship proceedings
- Juris Doctor, University of California, Davis (1995)
- Bachelor of Arts, University of California, Santa Barbara (1991)
- State Bar of California / Trusts and Estates Section
- San Mateo County Bar Association
- San Mateo County Independent Counsel Panel
Honors and Awards
University of California, Davis School of Law
- California State Bar Wiley Manuel Ward
- King Hall Pro Bono Service Certificate
- Moot Court Participant
University of California, Santa Barbara
- University of California Regents Scholarship 1987 – 1991
- Phi Beta Kappa: Lawrence Willson Honory Key for highest GPA
- Alpha Lambda Delta Honorary Society: 1991 Academic Excellence Award
- City Club Prize for 1991
- Department of Economics Award